Eat like a Viking on your very special day! Vikings is giving away a free birthday feast whenever you celebrate your birthday not just during the day or the week of your birthday, but for the entire month!
Isn't that exciting? Read more below the mechanics for their new birthday promo.
1) Birthday celebrant of all ages can avail the birthday promo on the day itself and on their birthday month.
2) Celebrants can eat for free ON THE DAY of their birthday on both lunch and dinner, as long as accompanied by ONE FULL PAYING ADULT.
3) Celebrants can eat for free for ONE MONTH on both lunch and dinner per day, as long as it is within the month of his/her birthday and accompanied by FOUR FULL PAYING ADULT.
4) One full paying adult are adult guests who will be paying full rate without any discounts.
5) Requirements for Celebrants: Celebrant must bring an ORIGINAL and VALID government issued picture I.D. with the birthdate imprinted on it, both local and foreign I.D.s are accepted, for proof (such as S.S.S., N.B.I., Driver’s License, Pag-Ibig, P.R.C., Barangay, Unified, Police Clearance I.D. and Passport) In the case that the celebrant doesn’t have a government issued picture I.D., he/she may bring his/her birth certificate supported by any picture I.D. (school I.D., parent’s I.D., company I.D.).
6) This promo can’t be used in conjunction with our current promotions or discounts.
7) Gift certificates to avail this promo is not honored.
8) This promo is available across all branches.
9) This promo is available until December 31, 2014.
For reservations and inquiries, kindly call their hotlines (located on the bottom of our website and the left tab on Facebook) or PM them on Facebook. For more information on other promotions and our current rates, please visit http://vikings.ph/
*Price and promotions are subject to change without prior notice.
I truly enjoyed having my birthday celebrated at Vikings and I'm giving away this piece of information so that you can also have a great time as well.
Enjoy the feast and eat like a viking!